Customer Success Consultant.
- Becoming part of a fast-growing, diverse, and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurially-minded who build our success story together
- Company culture is important to us – we strive to continuously develop a positive, vibrant, and inspiring environment that enables everyone to thrive
- Your work-life balance is important to us too, so we offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from other locations (in accordance with our company policy)
- Competitive local market remuneration.
- Extra private benefits on top of standard public insurance.
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth opportunity
- Special events as well as community and social responsibility initiatives.
- Numerous benefits & discounts.
- Professional training to get you started with confidence.
- More specific benefits are to be disclosed.
The Customer Success Team consists of highly motivated, customer-oriented and entrepreneurial colleagues, who are “the Face of the company”.
We help our customers navigate safely through the data privacy jungle by working closely together with them and as a team.
We are strategists, analysts, and support specialists and our highest priority is proactively uncovering trends and our customers’ needs to always provide the best solution and service.
Depending on your skills and interests you will receive your own client portfolio consisting of Premium customers and besides your daily work, you will also get the responsibility to initiate and execute your own projects and tasks.
Within your role, some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Own and develop a portfolio of Premium customers.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction during the transition from the Sales to Customer Success Department.
- Support implementation for Premium customers.
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be accountable for retention and adoption.
- Identify and realize up- and cross-sell potential within your own customer base.
- Deliver and communicate value for our customers, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Help your customers achieve their desired outcomes out of using our services.
- Nurture relationships that will garnish strong references and generate referrals.
- Maintain close cooperation with your colleagues from the Sales, Product, and Technical Support departments.
- Continuously take feedback from customers to improve solutions.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- Business professional level of English in writing, reading, and speaking (C1 or above).
- A relevant University Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, and confidence in presenting and acting professionally when dealing with customers
- A capability of building up and navigating long-term relationships with your customers
- A high affinity for IT and strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in customer service and software/technology products (especially in the B2B area) is a plus
- Experience with Ad-Tech and online advertising is a plus
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and are flexible to adapt quickly to changes
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
You are perfect here if you are tech affine, want to learn general technical product knowledge, and like dealing with tools like Salesforce, Jira, Slack, and others.
How we will help you to be hired
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works.
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choices.
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview.
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance.
- Post-employment start follow-up