If you are looking for an opportunity in Accounting & Finance you have come to the right place! Currently, we are offering such opportunities with two of our major clients in the Czech Republic with a number of positions to be filled before the end of 2019 and potentially also in January 2020 (this to be confirmed).
Our clients are welcoming various backgrounds in terms of studies or previous experience, and we are here to assist you in everything we can for you to be successful in the interview, selection process and beyond!. So let’s get started by providing you more information, the rest is for you to decide if you are up for taking the Accounting & Finance career train!
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
A Fortune 300 corporation, a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications, and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide and supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments and supports services, and internal operations. The Prague center is continuous growth to the business expansion and is based on a wonderful state of the art building in one of the best locations in Prague.
Or alternatively the other employer…
Founded in the 1990s our partner has positioned itself among the top 10 energy producers worldwide. Currently involved in the implementation of 16 projects for the exploration and development of structures in countries like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Irak, Iran, Colombia, Ivory Cost, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Ghana and Romania, with over 6000 operative locations, selling its products in 17 other countries worldwide with reported revenues of over 1000 billion US dollars in 2017 and employing over 100.00 people at global level.
The support operations center in Prague employs over 130 employees across various divisions and business support segments. The Prague center is in business expansion and is based on a very modern building in a very well connected part of Prague.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 39.000 CZK – 45.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile).
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Home office and flexible working hours after employment consolidation period
- International working environment with use of Czech and foreign languages
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and activities
- Very modern office buildings with all necessary amenities close by
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The standard Internal Accountant professional is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team who is responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete accurate financial statements. Individually an Internal Accountant professional is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations, and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
To be more specific within the field, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
- Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding, and resolving disputes.
- Working to reduce items posted to the suspense account, actively working to clear those items to the appropriate GL.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP.
- Preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit.
- Determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
- Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
- Maintaining the database – initiating Income Withholding Order.
- Requesting pricing from project managers, setting up coding in cooperation with the Master Data team.
HOW THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT LOOKS LIKE…
- A degree in Finance, Economics or related field OR alternatively
- Relevant work experience in Administration-Accounting or Administration-Finance or a similar in a numbers orientated role. Either part-time or full-time
- Understanding of Accounting processes
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Ability to use Excel tools
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with deadlines
- Strong work ethics
- Eager to learn and develop professionally in the sector
Not sure if you’ve got the requirements?