Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 90.000 CZK – 110.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of Czech and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
As a Lead-Manager of the Center of Excellence, you will lead the team that is transforming sales for a digital future. A team serving more than 5.000 customers online in across the Benelux region and EMEA export markets and you will continue to help to grow revenue through online sales channels.
You will work with a highly dynamic and high-performing team, combining experience and knowledge of sales, marketing and solutions area. Our client is deploying agile methodology to build the most competitive B2B Commerce platform for his customers. You will help the corporation by creating new capabilities to transform customer experience online, drive implementation in incumbent markets and conquer new markets.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure high performance of Salesforce B2B eCommerce platform:
- Product and customer master data updates on time in full;
- Investigation of incidents raised by customers and customer service employees;
- Resolution of requests and incidents, or coordination of resolution with technical department;
- Cooperation with Sales teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and other markets to improve existing or build best-in-class features (for example product recommendations);
- Ensure smooth operations of Customer experience solutions used by customer service employees:
- Set up and maintenance of ticketing, live-chat, knowledge articles in Salesforce Service Cloud;
- Coordinate B2B Marketing activities with stakeholders and internal marketing agency:
- Inbound communication on B2B eCommerce platform via banners;
- Outbound manual and automated communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Participation in projects aimed to build new B2B and Customer experience capabilities;
- Monitoring of digital customer journey on B2B Platform and definition of improvement areas;
- Acceleration of customer adoption for B2B eCommerce platform;
- Net revenue growth via product activations and promotions on B2B eCommerce platform;
- Lead a team of 6 Experts: recruitment, training and development of team members; target setting and evaluation for the team.
THE COMPETENCIES OF THE PROFESSIONAL WE SEEK
- University level degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information systems/Business administration.
- English language at fluent oral and written level.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce as Project Manager or Business Operations Lead experience
- 3+ years of experience with People management
- Commercial/Sales Function experience in multi-national company
- Advanced knowledge working with ERP and CRM tools and EXCEL.
- Customer-oriented mindset, focused on satisfaction – oriented to customer experience.
- Strong communication skills and previous experience with high dynamic changing environment.
- End 2 End approach – leading by example, challenging the status quo.
- You have a problem-solving mindset to help the team find the root cause of complex business problems in a sustainable way. You can quickly understand processes and highlight operational improvements.
- Have a genuine interest in technology, eCommerce and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products.
- You are able to step out of your comfort zone and develop a network spanning several functions in a highly dynamic and international environment.
- You have solid presentation skills.
- You are a natural motivator and a capable leader.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together