A market leader in the banking and capital sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers across over 90 countries. An employer with a human capital of professionals caring for nearly 3000 customers worldwide ensuring effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations.
Throughout 45 years of continuous growth and developing solutions, this corporation has become a global player in the financial stock markets industry, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague.
- Strong remuneration (in line with the caliber and experience).
- All-round corporate benefits and bonuses.
- Additional holidays, sick days, and home office options.
- Project management and new strategies creation.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Positive and international working culture with supportive colleagues.
- State of the art modern building in Prague centre.
Within your role, key responsibilities will be:
- Perform and monitor day-to-day Collection activities (review of AR balances to ensure timely collection via regular communication and follow-up with the customer and Sales.
- Performance of credit checks, dealing with clients in non-payment cases, liaise with Billing team).
- Support of high-quality customer service by way of efficient client query resolution, working with Sales and Billing teams.
- Professionally and effectively collect and recover arrears whilst adhering to all AR and Collections policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Billing & Collections team.
- Contribute to the production of insightful reporting and analytics.
- Perform various ad hoc information requests.
- Support the continuous improvement of process documentation and internal control framework.
- Providing support to the Billing & Collections team as and when required, such as assisting with day-to-day Billing team activities (eg. calculation and invoicing of fees, ensure billing readiness for all contract types, manage contract and master data administration in various IT systems).
- >3 years of proven experience in a similar role, (industry experience in financial services an advantage)
- University Master’s degree a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly numerate with problem-solving and solutions focus.
- Self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel), ideally with additional knowledge in SAP CRM 7 and R3 or similar IT systems.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software- SAP ECC S4 Hana.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), German language a strong advantage.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-location setup and global organization.
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!