WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services, and internal operations.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- The best possible remuneration that your profile deserves.
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centre of Prague and central Bohemia.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform accounting entries in area of AP/AR according corporate and local standards.
- Perform duties according closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department.
- Completing e-mail/phone requests for posting and creation of outgoing and incoming invoices
- Cancelation of invoices, corrections.
- Daily checks of invoices/entries according to checking rules.
- Control the invoice flow – invoice ready for transfer, returned invoices
- Invoice cancellation and process invoices inside the invoice processing software.
- Posts AP/AR invoices/ TERs into accounting system (SAP)
- Ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment.
- Perform accounts reconciliations, clearing payments, clearing matching items
- Investigating differences, clearing of open items.
- Cooperation with Tax Accounting on accurate and correct records for tax purposes.
- Monthly closing – revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports
- Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting.
- Cooperation in Quarter End/Year End closing and reporting,
- Ad-hoc reporting, ad hoc investigation, ad hoc backup provision.
- Reconcile the assigned accounts, investigate differences
- Cooperates and provides information to stakeholders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ, other Departments)
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE