Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 55.000-65.000 CZK.
- Yearly bonuses & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
This position is part of new Digitalisation Hub in Prague and together with the transformation project team, you will review existing business processes in Source-To-Pay scope and propose to design them based on the technical digital products foreseen to be implemented as per alignment with the Stakeholder and Business needs/requirements.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- Analysis of AS IS processes and performance of AS IS data analysis, description of Source-To-Pay scope.
- Design of processes and proposal of the improvements based on digital products for Source-To-Pay scope foreseen.
- Creation of business cases based on the operation process knowledge with the identification of potential process benefits.
- Analysis of the risks in digital products implementation, proposing of actions to be mitigated.
- Collection of the backlog requirements during collaboration with Business operations users and mapping of user stories.
- Identification of opportunities for transforming existing business processes into IT requirements.
- Tracking of product success KPIs, including NPS, based on functional product knowledge.
- Creation of PR/PO for product needs within product budget agreed.
- Coordination of user acceptance testing and Business operations users support during testing.
- Creation, coordination and sharing of training materials/user guidelines/SOPs.
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, IT or Engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in Procurement, PTP, Finance and/or IT projects.
- Analytical process thinking.
- Problem-solving and self-management skills.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Active listening and presentation skills.
- Business-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of Invoice management process, remaining scope of Source-to-Pay are a plus.
- Technical skills: SAP, MS Office, other IT Tools are a plus.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!