ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Present in 19 countries, our client is one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector, with an impeccable track record of good customer relations and extensive market experience. This organization works vigorously to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
- Monthly salary + bonuses
- A shared apartment provided by the company (utilities, internet, and cleaning included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- State of the art and prime location beachside office premises
- Fantastic cantine overlooking the water
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided in the office
- Free annual flight to Prague (homeland)
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball,etc.
- 3 weeks of intense product training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- More benefits to be provided
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, in Czech and in English.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Support Bank Customers;
- Provide clear information about products and service;
- Manage customer requests and clarify any doubts;
- Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand;
- Provide top-class interactions and customer service in rotating shifts.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Fluent to native Czech
- Fluent to native English
- Finance / Banking background
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Europe
- Familiarity with online social media channels
- Previous working experience in a customer orientated role
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Start date June 29th 2020
HOW WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO BE HIRED
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choice
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview
- Support with documentation before your trip
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance
- Post-employment start follow up
WHY NOT RELOCATING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS? We can also assist you with this possibility!