ABOUT US and OUR PROJECTS
As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you (our candidates) and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication, and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
OUR CLIENT MESSAGE
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process-driven people who are interested in joining a top-rated global company and world leader within their business. Being part of this global leading dynamic company, you are entering an innovative culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Order to Cash team in Prague. If you think you fit the mold, reach out and apply!
- Very competitive remuneration (between 50.000 – 58.000 CZK gross + attractive bonus) depending on your profile caliber.
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- Career grow opportunities
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus), walking distance to large shopping center with all amenities
- Regular social events and team building activities
- We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
The Credit Management Expert is the owner of the elaborate process and technology knowledge and it’s retention in the credit and collections team for the country, as well as responsible for credit-collections activities, The Expert is responsible for providing technical expertise support and training to the collections team members, lead & drive the implementation of new processes and improving the existing ones, supporting cross-team and cross-country collections process standardization and acting as a project management SPOC for Global and EUR Zone project initiatives.
To further discuss in detail the responsibilities within your role please get in touch or apply.
SUCCESSFUL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or experience
- Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration or equal job experience.
- 3 years prior related position experience required in Finance and / or Commercial, Sales
- Understanding of Credit management, Risk Analysis, Control and Customer relationships management
- Experience in stakeholder management with commercial function and customers
Competencies you should have
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong communication skills both oral and written; have the ability to simplify complex issues
- Stress resistant
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence without any direct reporting relationship
Interpersonal expertise you should bring:
- Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information
- Ability to take the lead in the daily operations in the country scope
- Ability to build productive working relationships – internally and externally
- Ability to generate team cooperation and be flexible with position duties and scope of work
- Computer skills (Advance level of MS Office)
- Knowledge of SAP application
- Fluent in Polish and English in speaking, reading and writing required
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.