ABOUT US and OUR PROJECTS
As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
OUR CLIENT MESSAGE
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process-driven people who are interested in joining a top-rated global company and world leader within their business. Being part of this global leading dynamic company, you are entering an innovative culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Customer Experience team in Prague. If you think you fit the mold, step forward and apply
- Very competitive remuneration (between 47.000 – 60.000 CZK gross + attractive bonus) depending on your profile caliber.
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- Career grow opportunities
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus), walking distance to large shopping center with all amenities
- Regular social events and team building activities
- We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
As CX SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST, you are responsible for increasing the client satisfaction and solving Supply Chain related requests. You will be taking care of dedicated customers and ensure the best service by solving queries, according to the customer’s needs.
You will be in close contact with our commercial supply and inventory deployment team to align on the right strategy. As Specialist / Expert you will be the Subject Matter Expert for client and product-related processes while analyzing and solving complex tasks.
You will be responsible for Customer Experience and Supply Chain within the internal company process and clients in Europe (no outsourced environment).
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Cooperate (pro-) actively with other departments (Transportation, Stock, Commercial Supply among others)
- Deal with customers issues and queries, provide information about products and services, coordinate and follow up the actions.
- Respect internal deadlines for order processing and time reply to customers queries (back office or front office)
- Cover daily routines linked to tickets/order checks and reports
- Participate in weekly/monthly review calls with your customer and the relevant commercial supply team
- Assure clients SLA to guarantee the right products (right quantity, right time) for the smooth operation of marketing activities.
SUCCESSFUL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Your FRENCH and ENGLISH is fluent oral and written.
- You have min Bachelor degree in a commercial related field.
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred.
- Highly customer & service-oriented mindset.
- You have experience with SAP order module – preferred.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.