Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 90.000-110.000 CZK depending on your profile caliber.
- Yearly bonuse & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
The zone Category Buyer – IT is responsible for the technology sourcing process across Europe. Defining the process for the whole category and manage the collaboration between our team and solutions (IT). Delivering savings, initiatives, and cash flow for the organization. Manage the different efficiency KPI’s. , ensuring benefits in service levels, quality, price, and many other things.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- The category buyer is responsible for Strategic Sourcing of Hardware, Software, Cloud, and Datacenter.
- Drives continuous improvement in the Region and is responsible to identify risks and develop category mitigation plans.
- Drive spend coverage via Procurement and drive transparent purchasing methods.
- Escalate issues to Category Manager.
- Manage the collaboration between our team and Solutions, any sourcing-related requests.
- Identify suppliers meeting business requirements.
- Negotiate with suppliers and select the best option.
- Review, sign, and ensure implementation of negotiated contracts.
- Resolve outstanding contract issues and claims.
- Complete contract termination requests & submit them for approval.
- Consolidate contracts locally as well as across countries.
- Define & execute category strategy and risk mitigation plans.
- Generate savings
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- University degree or equivalent by experience.
- Perfect English and Russian language is a must.
- Eager to learn and proactive attitude.
- Analytical and financial skills to understand Cost Models, Sourcing results, and financial & operational impact.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, cross-functional thinking, factual decision-making, strong organizational skills.
- Structured approach to take on new projects & challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
- Be willing to work under tight timelines and display strong ownership.
- Seeking creative solutions.
- Knowledge of IT tools (Office, SAP).
- Open for business travel.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!