** SPECIAL NOTE **
We regret that due to the large number of applications from candidates that do not meet the required profile, we are able to reply only to direct match applications.
Thank you for your understanding.
A fast-growing e-commerce company founded in Germany with presence already in several European major locations and expanding now operations from the Czech Republic. Already the largest e-commerce player in Central Germany by selling products to customers across Europe on leading platforms and through their own webshop. This company develops their own agile software, plan all logistics processes, and create their content in-house. With a working culture that challenges department boundaries, tries new ways, and brings new ideas and innovations.
- Very competitive remuneration in line with your professional caliber.
- Performance bonuses.
- All necessary working tools to succeed in your role.
- Seen how your efforts count and materialized before your eyes.
- Opportunity to drive the market expansion.
- Participate in company transformation in the Czech Republic.
- Being a strategic part of a market leader in the making.
- Supportive and directly accessible counterparts.
A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive in a company for Czech Republic, whose primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company, acting as the main point of communication between the Czech entity and the mother company in Germany.
WITHIN YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You drive and communicate a clear vision of the company.
- You develop the company by defining and implementing strategies.
- You lead and motivate employees to increase commitment and employee engagement.
- You create a high-performing leadership team.
- You monitor all processes and business activities in order to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
- You anticipate and analyze problematic situations and provide solutions.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Degree in Economics, Management, or IT.
- Previous solid experience in a like-for-like role, or similar FMCG role, alternatively a projection career within E-Commerce.
- Proficiency in Czech and English, in addition, German language would be a great advantage.
- Track record of personal achievement and people leadership.
- Understanding retail consumers, and preferably an understanding of online consumerism.
- You have successful proven leadership experience.
- Know how to monitor company activities and ensuring the business operates within guidelines.
- You know how to formulate company policies and strategies with a view to driving growth.
- Experience in developing strategies and implementing them.
- You possess entrepreneurial mindset and are a natural at providing strategic analysis, forecasts, and projections to the business.
- Have sound clear communication skills and “hands-on” mentality.
- You know how to maintain oversight of the business plan, financial performance, and risk factors.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and adhered to.
- Enthusiasm for future-oriented technology trends and market developments.
- Experience with selection and hiring across key portfolios is an advantage.
We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!