Client Experience Consultant-Global Brands
Start your career, continue to grow it, or make a lateral move; whichever you are currently considering we can offer you a place to join top corporations and global brands through our partner project teams. A market leader in its sector employing over 13.000 employees in Portugal. Join our teams in Client Experience Services or Technical Support for many great projects among 111 nationalities. With over 40 years of experience in connecting brands with their customers, our client has become the most trusted provider of omnichannel customer solutions, providing world-class digital integrated business services.
- Competitive local market remuneration.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Full relocation package.
- Paid accommodation and utilities.
- Paid high-speed internet and cable TV.
- Professional training to get you started with confidence.
- Career growth/promotion opportunities.
- 12 month contract with possibility prolong
- More specific benefits to be disclosed (depending on the project/brand).
With comprehensive training, we will help you to get familiar and comfortable in your new position. In no time you will be assisting customers to optimize their customer experience and making a significant impact on the brand business while you continue to extend your skills to reach expertise levels desired in the international employment market.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via (emails, chat, and telephone).
- Handle complaints, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Direct unresolved requests and issues to internal departments and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Record inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Enhance customer experience through feedback you give to Product teams.
- Make outbound calls to help customers or ensure resolution when necessary.
- Handle daily internal back-office tasks.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- Advanced to fluent level of English and native level of German
- Interested in Client Experience Services, Customer Support, Technical Support, or Call Center.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Positive mindset and business acumen.
- Motivation to relocate and grow your career fast.
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).
How we will help you to be hired
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works.
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choices.
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview.
- Support with documentation before your trip.
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary.
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance.
- Post-employment start follow-up
Why not relocate together with some of your friends? We can also assist you with this possibility!