Our client is among the largest FMCG organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 25,5 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 100 iconic brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency.
THE OFFER (in a nutshell)
- Very strong remuneration package in line with your caliber and experience.
- Yearly performance bonuses.
- Easily accessible and supportive senior management.
- The opportunity to be one of the first signings in the new Prague branch and grow professionally as the branch grows.
- Tangible opportunities for fast career growth and personal development.
- Opportunity to grow the business and make your mark early from start.
- Hybrid mode work.
- All other traditional perks as the branch grows.
Your primary responsibility will be the management of commercial finance activities for the regions of Czech Republic & Slovakia. This role conducts examinations of a company’s revenue, operation expenses, and competition to find ways to improve the company’s financial standing. The goal is to identify patterns and discrepancies in financial activities and then use these analyses to suggest process changes and goals to improve profits. Essentially, you will be looking at all the ways a business operates and determines ways that it can be more successful. You will be working together with the Sales team and will be a key contact person for commercial partners.
Within the role, some of the tasks will be:
- Trade spend management
- Provide insights into all our trade spends.
- Make sure all retrospective discounts are correctly in our system.
- Reconcile the month-end close accrual balances.
- Invoice management.
- Approve, validate & reconcile customer invoices to accruals.
- Pricing management.
- Make sure all customer agreements are reflected in our ERP system and we invoice our customers with the correct prices.
- Dispute management.
- Investigate and solve pricing disputes between Kraft Heinz and its customers.
- Promotional management.
- Creating and changing promotions based on input of the Sales department.
- Master data support.
- Filling new customer forms and new material forms, updating external databases (GS1).
THE IDEAL OPPORTUNITY YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience in finance administration.
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and English.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) including advanced Excel Skills.
- You’re a go-getter who is self-driven and motivated by diverse challenges under limited supervision.
- You have supported a team to drive results in a way that is aligned with the company culture.
- You’re always seeking opportunities to expand your business and create ways for more savings.
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or setback, big or small.
- You always continue to move onward & upward.
- You are data-driven.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills across all levels and with all kinds of different stakeholders.
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements, please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention, and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week.
Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!