If you love Digital Marketing and you are passionate about the web and new technologies this is a rare opportunity to work alongside the largest corporation worldwide in its sector.
Working for a top corporation in its sector employing over 230.000 employees worldwide you will be positioned in the major league of Customer Experience Management, covering geographical locations like France, Lebanon,the United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Egypt,United Arab Emirates, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Receiving best employer awards and recognition in consecutive years 2015 to 2018.
- A shared apartment provided by the company (utilities and internet included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- Administration relocation support
- Free annual flight to the homeland
- 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with a performance-based bonus
- Free language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and many more activities
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone
- Premium location
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Further benefits from a list to choose from
With extensive training, we will make a specialist in online advertising campaigns out of you. In no time you will be helping customers to optimize their online presence in Google AdWords making a significant impact on your clients’ business. Taking responsibility for your own customer portfolio and develop it independently.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Client support while construction of online advertising campaigns, including continuous optimization;
- Ongoing assistance while improving profit margins and customer sales;
- Provide tailor-made, individual solutions and customer-oriented marketing strategies.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Fluent in German and good level of English;
- Interested in digital marketing or online advertising platforms;
- Strong in communication and listening skills;
- Of creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Of positive mindset;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).
HOW WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO BE HIRED
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choice
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview
- Support with documentation before your trip
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance
- Post-employment start follow up
WHY NOT RELOCATING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS? We can also assist you with this possibility!