Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- 48.000 to 65.000 DOE* (depending on experience)
- Yearly bonuse & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
Senior Credit Management Team is responsible for execution of credit management, collections and customer account maintenance activities. Ensures efficient process management and compliance of performed activities to internal and external audit requirements, legal rules. Is also accountable for overall performance, achievement of targets on overdue, commercial losses and bad debts for respective scope, as well as the results of contractual service level agreements with clients, for internal and external clients’ satisfaction, and represents the point for escalation.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the level of overdue/commercial losses for the respective scope of accounts.
- Support and enhance actions aimed at preventing and decrease of overdue bad debt.
- Approve orders release in accordance with Credit Policy
- Support the discussion with Sales, Senior Finance, and Commercial management regarding the approval decision.
- Address complex and urgent operational issues with account/order blocking or disputes related to which were escalated.
- Drive issues resolution through negotiations with external customers and internal departments.
- Check on quality of accounts reconciliation performed.
- Ensuring end-to-end process of credit, collections, and disputes proceed in an efficient way.
- Execute the necessary Month-End-Closure, Control, and subsidiary activities.
- Process standardization, transformation, and continuous improvement.
- Support the implementation of transformation initiatives.
- Support the continuous improvement process to identify potential efficiencies and implement lean ways of working in the team.
- Escalate IT/ERP related issues to the relevant supplier, follow up on them.
- Train the new and Junior team members – give continuous support.
- Perform other duties as requested by Credit management & Collections Supervisor.
- Successfully handle most non-routine, audit issues, escalates to management issues that cannot be resolved.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with targets and business needs
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- Degree in Finance/ Economics /Business Administration or Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years Finance / Credit Management experience required.
- Experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of service mind-set.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic and Results orientated.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Alignment to company culture Interpersonal Expertise.
- Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information.
- Ability to build productive working relationships – internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to generate team cooperation.
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work.
- (MS Office, SAP (ERP) and other Financial systems).
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!