ABOUT US and OUR PROJECTS
As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
OUR CLIENT MESSAGE
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process-driven people who are interested in joining a top-rated global company and world leader within their business. Being part of this global leading dynamic company, you are entering an innovative culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Customer Experience team in Prague. If you think you fit the mold, step forward and apply
- Very competitive remuneration (between 47.000 – 60.000 CZK gross + attractive bonus) depending on your profile caliber.
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- Career grow opportunities
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus), walking distance to large shopping center with all amenities
- Regular social events and team building activities
- We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
- The Customer Experience (CX) Specialist & Expert are responsible for leading / operating within the CX Finance or Logistics processes
- As CX Expert you are responsible for the measurement, reporting, analysis and generation of insights to improve client satisfaction
- As Customer Experience Specialist & Expert you will be the Subject Matter Expert for client and product related processes while analyzing and solving complex issue. You are dealing with escalations / crisis from CX back & front office and several internal partners within Supply Chain and Sales. Solving problems and issues of all nature (products, prices, transport, availability, credit)
- Within your role you are driving the process & optimization projects connected to Customer Experience
- You will be working on root-cause analysis of incoming issues to understand the problem and try to fix / implement “quick wins” and long term strategies to improve customer satisfaction,
- You will be coordinating daily tasks among the internal European teams. You will be working in a young dynamic international team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your French (and English) are fluent oral and written
- You have a highly customer & service oriented mindset
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred
- You have min 1-3 years experience in driving a Customer Support process
- Ideally, you have experience with SAP, EDI or SalesForce.com
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel
- You possess a valid working permit for the Czech Republic