If you love technology and you are passionate about Music quality this is a rare opportunity to work alongside one of the best-known corporations worldwide in its sector.
Working for a top corporation in its sector employing over 230.000 employees worldwide you will be positioned in the major league of Customer Experience Management, covering geographical locations like France, Lebanon,the United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Egypt,United Arab Emirates, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Receiving best employer awards and recognition in consecutive years 2015 to 2018.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Shared apartment provided by the company (utilities, internet, and cleaning included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- State of the art and prime location beachside office premises
- Fantastic cantine overlooking the watter
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided in the office
- Free annual flight to the homeland
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball and many more activities.
- 3-4 weeks initial training to get you started with confidence
- Monday to Friday standard office hours
- Opportunity to watch movies while at work
- More benefits to be provide
With a comprehensive training, we will make a specialist in the market out of you. In no time you will be helping customers to optimize their product experience making a significant impact on the brand business.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Product and technical support including optimization and overall experience.
- Provide tailor-made solutions and customer satisfaction.
- General inquiries with regards to other customer needs.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Advance to fluent in German and good level of English;
- Interested in web or home entrainment market, streaming and similar.
- Strong in communication and listening skills;
- Of creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Of positive mindset;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).