Working for a top corporation in its sector employing over 230.000 employees worldwide you will be positioned in the major league of Customer Experience Management, covering geographical locations like France, Lebanon,the United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Egypt,United Arab Emirates, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Receiving best employer awards and recognition in consecutive years 2015 to 2018.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Monthly salary with a performance-based bonus;
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm local time zone; ( rotation bases)
- Saturday 9 am to 2 pm local time zone; ( rotation bases)
- Premium location in an European beach destination
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements;
- Shared apartment provided by the company (utilities and internet included)
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Pick up from the airport;
- Administration relocation support
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and many more activities.
You will be part of Wish.com dedicated team.
With sophisticated algorithms, wish.com creates personalized recommendations with products that their customers love. Different products at unique prices just a mouse click away and fast delivery right to their door, make the shopping experience unforgettable. Part of your key role will be:
- written customer service before, during and after the purchase;
- advice on payments, returns, delivery dates and other order requests;
- assistance with customer questions regarding the settings of user accounts;
- expert advice on all individual customer matters.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Intermediate level of German and advanced English;
- Strong in communication and listening skills;
- Fast learning ability;
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit, and empathy;
- Of positive mindset and excellent customer orientated mentality
- Experience in customer support (preferred but not a must).