Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues over 52.3 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180.000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 55.000 CZK – 60.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of English and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
Within you responsibilities:
- Deal with data mapping cases and ensure the data flow from the Sales tool to SAP
- Solve operational issues, analysing the root causes and come up with process improvements
- Capturing all incoming files or e-mails from customer by defined channels according to SLAs agreed with customers
- Perform sanity checks regarding accuracy and manage standard cases of the process
Monitor necessary updates in SAP within the team or cross functional team
Cooperate with cross functional teams to improve the end to end process
Provide on time answers or solutions on the existing issues
Revise processes and maintain manuals
Participate in the projects oriented on process improvement or automation
The expert in the team will also deal with leading & coaching & training small team
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your German (and English) are fluent oral and written
- Experience in similar role is a must
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- SAP and Excel advanced user (VBA an advantage)
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mindset
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Highly customer & service oriented mindset
- Responsibility and reliability
- Ability to generate team cooperation
- High level of accuracy
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together