Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues over 52.3 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180.000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 70.000 CZK – 85.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic, and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of English and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
The Customer Experience (CX) Team Lead manages team of people, responsible for front office activities, while actively participating in the process. Captures and treats incoming requests from different channels according to the customer service definitions in order to assure deliveries and to customers according to agreed Service Level Agreements.
Within your responsibilities:
- Supervision of daily tasks of the team.
- Prioritizing workload in order to ensure daily targets are achieved
- Solve issues: Interact with cross-functional teams in order to collect information and provide the solutions
- Monitor requests are confirmed and on time answers provided to customers
- Hold stand-up meetings daily, review Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Revise processes and maintain manuals.
- Participate actively in conference calls with internal clients.
- Intensive use of different (several) SAP systems and other local systems
- Intensive use of New Voice Media
- Check, determine, and update what is required per country executable for the requests.
- Add additional required information in the request.
- Work with the team to keep manuals and country/client documentation updated.
- Capturing all incoming calls or e-mails from customers by defined channels according to SLAs agreed with customers.
- Monitor availability of product, necessary updates regarding Master Data, Credit managements to be communicated to the appropriate teams.
- KPIs: operational KPI defined for the process
- Targets: personal targets, internal or external client satisfaction, department budget
- Support BU target achievement
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Ability to work in multiple applications
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your German (and English) are fluent oral and written
- Experience in similar role is a must
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mindset
- Basic business sense
- Highly results-focused
- Team player
- Lives the company’s values
- Good communication skills
- Highly customer & service-oriented mindset
- Responsibility and reliability
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate team cooperation
- High level of accuracy
- Hands-on mentality & pro-active attitude
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together