Our client is among the largest FMCG organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 25,5 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 100 iconic brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency.
THE OFFER (in a nutshell)
- Very strong remuneration package in line with your caliber and experience.
- Corporate benefits.
- Yearly performance bonuses.
- The opportunity to be one of the first signings in the new Prague branch.
- Easily accessible and supportive senior management.
- Tangible opportunities for fast career growth and personal development.
- Opportunity to grow the business and make your mark early from start.
The primary responsibility of the Demand & Customer Service Manager is to coordinate the monthly S&OP (Sales & Operational Planning) process for Czech & Slovakia to ensure an accurate forecast as well as smooth delivery of customer orders. This role consolidates forecasts from the sales team, validates forecasts against historical trends, and refines forecasts with input from marketing and business leaders.
At the same time, this position will take care of the quality of customer orders and ensure their correct processing with headquarters in Amsterdam. This strategic role is part of a newly built team in the newly created Prague branch and will be reporting to the European Head of S&OP (Sales and Operations) and the European Logistics D&E (Distribution and Exports)
Within the role, some of the tasks will be:
- Business cycle management: through data analysis, consolidation, and internal alignment.
- Forecasting: with a view by key account on IMS and stock position using JDA as a tool.
- Process management: connect with S&OP to resolve product shortages & product allocation.
- Internal stakeholder management (sales + finance): provide visibility on order status internally.
- GBS management: liaison between GBS (our customer service operators) and the business.
- Customer interface: contact point for any order-related queries with customers.
- Complex reporting.
- Process improvement activities.
WE WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience in demand planning.
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and English.
- Experience in SAP /JDA
- You’re a go-getter who is self-driven and motivated by diverse challenges under limited supervision.
- You have supported a team to drive results in a way that is aligned with the company culture.
- You’re always seeking opportunities to expand your business and create ways for more savings.
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or setback, big or small.
- You always continue to move onward & upward.
- You are data-driven.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills across all levels and with all kinds of different stakeholders.
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements, please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention, and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week.
Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!