Due to the confidentiality agreement, the employer details are to be discussed on a One-to-One basis.
- 130.000 CZK onwards (specifics depending on your profile caliber and expectations)
- A very attractive yearly bonus. (to be discussed)
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package.
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad.
- Tangible career development opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on the workplace.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily.
- Brand new modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
THE KEY ROLE (in a nutshell)
- Develop & implement digital transformation strategy for Source to Pay Tribe in partnership with Product owners from Finance functions
- Enable and drive major and long-term improvements to financial department processes and activities, including stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
Ensure team productivity improvement by removing process-waste and optimize with digital solutions.
- Understand applicability areas for solutions such as Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ensure connection and relationship and connection to the procurement sourcing and category population, mapping key improvement areas.
THE ACCOUNTABILITIES (in 45 seconds)
- Lead implementation of all new IT solutions, as well as support for Control, Tax, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Sales Finance
- Build 1YP and 3YP digital transformation strategy & capabilities roadmap for Finance Tribe in line with Finance strategic goals, incl.: IT CAPEX and OPEX budget, people resources, applications lifecycle, innovations and pilots’ scope
- Collaborate with Global Solutions and Global Finance on implementation of Global IT projects, programs and applications in EUR Zone within Finance Tribe, lead the programs roll-out on behalf of Global in EUR Zone
- Manage and coach the team of Tech Leads, Business analysts and Scrum-master assigned to Finance Tribe
- Deliver savings and drive champion initiatives to improve financial ZBB performance of Solutions Tech package within Finance scope
- Act as a point of escalation for Finance stakeholders for performance of Solutions teams, incl. DevOps, and external IT vendors performance, final accountable for quality and timely delivery of IT development
- Manage risks for digital products delivery commitments and remove any impediments for the development teams
- Lead internal and of external IT services to improve speed and quality of digital products development
YOU SHOULD BRING
University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Marketing, or relevant field.
A strong can-do outward-looking attitude and strong team spirit hands-on culture.
Technical, general skills, and experience: Languages:
English at a fluent level is a must, other European languages are a great advantage.
- Source to Pay processes, Architecture & IT products Design, Infrastructure, Security & Compliance in IT, Tech Operations
- Strong analytical skills – data architecture, data mining, data analytics.
- SAP acumen & SAP modules experience, other tools such as ARIBA, Chatbots or Anaplan are beneficial.
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0, SAP PO, Mulesoft, ARIBA, VIM/IES from Open text, Blockchain, Python, Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, proven experience in managing senior stakeholders and cross-function teams – experience working with teams across different functions and geographies is a plus.
- Proven experience in defining and implementing technological solutions, managing various stakeholders
- Solid Project management experience in leading big-scale Corporate IT projects in multinational companies.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a casual basis. We would love to hear about your goals, priorities, and expectations for your future plans.
Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put the-very-best talents with the-very-best-employers together. Are you on board?