Due to the confidentiality agreement, the employer details are to be discussed on a One-to-One basis.
- A basic salary from 100.000 KCZ onwards (specifics depending on your profile caliber and expectations)
- A very attractive yearly bonus. (to be discussed)
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package.
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad.
- Tangible career development opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on the workplace.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily.
- Brand new modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
THE KEY ROLE (in a nutshell)
- Drive the Procurement organization change that focuses on the strategic use of technology and digitalization.
- Enable and drive major and long-term improvements to procurement processes and activities, including stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
- Ensure team productivity improvement by removing process-waste and optimize with digital solutions.
- Understand applicability areas for solutions such as Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ensure connection and relationship and connection to the procurement sourcing and category population, mapping key improvement areas.
THE ACCOUNTABILITIES (in 45 seconds)
- Exemplify a creative approach for prototyping of new solutions.
- Capture and analyze business requirements, and formulate implementation plans, including POC management & scouting.
- Focus on process optimization coupled with tool selection & implementation to ensure Procurement Lean Operations.
- Mapping of digitizable processes via RPA, NLP & other tech tools & solutions.
- Work on reduction of procure-to-pay cycle time though selection, evaluation & implementation of e-procurement application after mapping process wastage, enabling low-touch & minimal process review approach.
- Deliver niche services to different sourcing streams showcasing cycle speed, convenience & accessibility improvement
- Work on smart delegation of purchasing authority ensuring permissive interpretation of rules & processes
- Leading E2E process of desired digital solutions deployment – from scouting, designing to implementing and transferring to business-as-usual, focusing on internal customers’ needs
- Capturing & analyzing internal / procurement business requirements and formulate solutions
- Identify KPIs against the projects & pilots
Highlight the gaps between current standards of performing and where we want the operations to be in the short to midterm
YOU SHOULD BRING
University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Marketing, or relevant field.
A strong can-do outward-looking attitude and strong team spirit hands-on culture.
Digital experience/background – affinity with technology – procurement experience, or knowledge, or involvement through project management would be ideal.
English at a fluent level is a must, other European languages are a great advantage.
Technical, general skills, and experience:
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile & waterfall project delivery methodology experience.
- Strong analytical skills – data architecture, data mining, data analytics.
- SAP acumen & SAP modules experience, other tools such as ARIBA, Chatbots or Anaplan are beneficial.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, proven experience in managing senior stakeholders and cross-function teams – experience working with teams across different functions and geographies is a plus.
- Proven experience in defining and implementing technological solutions, managing various stakeholders
- Solid Project management experience in leading big-scale Corporate IT projects in multinational companies.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a casual basis. We would love to hear about your goals, priorities, and expectations for your future plans.
Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put the-very-best talents with the-very-best-employers together. Are you on board?