Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 52.3 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 500 brands and employs over 170,000 people in 50 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 70.000 – 90.000 CZK (depending on your profile calibre).
- Yearly bonuses.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- The opportunity of traveling and training abroad.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social, and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
Senior Category Buyer is responsible for development of European Category and Sourcing Strategies for the packaging scope and implementation of them via strategic sourcing projects and other non-sourcing initiatives.
- Support the deployment of the RPO category strategy for packaging Europe within the geographical scope.
- Support the assessment of the supply base through translation and communication of RFPs.
- Define & execute sourcing as according to internal requirements.
- Perform supplier relationship management through monitoring of key deliverables (SLA, KPI & Financials).
- Ensure supply chain security by maintaining an operational follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Provide analytics reporting on actual volumes/ prices and variances vs. budget.
- Ensure & guarantee compliance with internal policies through the sourcing process and implementation of tenders.
- Support the budget definition and strategic planning processes.
- Drive compliant procurement agenda within Europe.
- Monitor Category and contracts performance, price variance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed.
- Resolve outstanding contract issues and claims.
- Consolidate contracts locally as well as across countries.
- Assure timely contract renewal and manage / plan contract expiration dates.
- Increase performance of procurement operational KPIs.
- Define & execute the European packaging Strategy and packaging roadmaps.
- Provide information for global/cross-zone sourcing streams and implement global contracts.
- Lead and execute strategic/tactical sourcing projects.
- Implement contracts (where required) in line with S2P policies and overall strategic sourcing agenda.
- Participate in the Category budgeting process.
- Develop business award scenarios and final recommendation.
- Review, sign and ensure implementation of negotiated contracts.
Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and targets.
- Understand and follow global and governance, policies and procedures.
- Suggest improvement opportunities.
- Increase Procurement coverage of the spend (where relevant).
- Drive proper/transparent contracting/purchasing methods.
- Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts, innovation projects with internal / external teams.
- Support any procurement specific project (supplier portal, excellence program, etc.).
Key Internal Stakeholder and External Supplier Management
- Engage with stakeholders and Suppliers to ensure supplier performance monitoring and alignment to targets. Manage supplier relationship and develop category Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Support and engage the Global Procurement office for procurement and category strategy deployment.
- Support suppliers in using the sourcing tool (for example e-auctions).
- Regular follow-up of budget and financial figures with GPO and Finance.
- Closely cooperate with your stakeholders.
Compliance, Policies and Reporting
- Embody the highest standards of compliance and ethics.
- Implement the Code of Business Conduct in particular, as it relates to Procurement.
- Adhere to Corporate & Social Responsibility policies & procedures.
THE FITTING PROFILE
- 1-3 years working experience: Procurement, supply chain, commercial, Logistics.
- Strong sourcing knowledge and high standard of understanding of sourcing processes across different categories.
- Category management experience is a strong asset.
- Applied economics, finance, supply chain and commercial awareness, Basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
- When not direct experience in procurement, the “following equivalent”: a strong affinity with supply chain, a passion for packaging. Knowledge of Procurement processes, methods, and techniques, including negotiation basics, e-sourcing tools and e-auctions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to establish and develop collaborative working relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives.
- Of curious and innovative mindset with the ability to build strong internal and external partnerships.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage complex cross-country, cross-functional scope.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced PC and presentation skills.
- English language at a fluent level.
When in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply! We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!