Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 100.000-120.000 CZK (depending on your experience).
- Yearly bonuses.
- Company car.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- The opportunity of traveling and training abroad.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
- Drive Procurement organization change that focuses on strategic use of technology and digitalization.
- Enable major and long-term improvements to procurement processes and activities, including stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
- Ensure team productivity improvement by removing process-waste and optimizing with digital solutions.
- Understand applicability areas for solutions such as Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language processing and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ensure strong relationship and connection to the procurement sourcing and category population, mapping key improvement areas.
- Demonstrate creative approach for prototyping of new solutions.
- Capture and analyze business requirements and formulate implementation plans, including POC management & scouting.
- Focus on process optimization coupled with tool selection & implementation to ensure Procurement Lean Operations.
- Mapping of digitizable processes via RPA, NLP & other tech tools & solutions.
- Work on reduction of procure-to-pay cycle time though selection, evaluation & implementation of e-procurement application after mapping process wastage, enabling low-touch & minimal process review approach.
- Deliver niche services to different sourcing streams showcasing cycle speed, convenience & accessibility improvement.
- Work on smart delegation of purchasing authority ensuring permissive interpretation of rules & processes.
- Leading E2E process of desired digital solutions deployment – from scouting, designing to implementing and transferring to business-as-usual, focusing on internal customers’ needs.
- Capturing & analyzing internal / procurement business requirements and formulate solutions.
- Identify KPIs against the projects & pilots.
- Highlight the gaps between current standards of performing and where we want the operations to be in the short to midterm.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Mindset: individual with a strong can-do outward-looking attitude and strong team spirit hands-on culture.
- Languages: English is a must, other European languages are beneficial – such as Russian, Spanish, German or French.
- Experience: digital experience/background – affinity with technology – procurement experience is beneficial.
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile & waterfall project delivery methodology experience.
- Strong analytical skills – data architecture, data mining, data analytics.
- SAP acumen & SAP modules experience, other tools such as ARIBA, Chatbots or Anaplan are beneficial.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, proven experience in managing senior stakeholders and cross-function teams – experience working with teams across different functions and geographies is a plus.
- Proven experience in defining and implementing technological solutions for Procurement landscape, managing various stakeholders.
- Solid Project management experience in leading big-scale Corporate IT projects in multinational companies.
When in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply! We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!
If you have landed on this page without visiting our home page, why not learning about us by watching our coolest intro?