ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Founded in the 1970s, today our partner is one of the world’s top ICT corporations and has a presence in over 160 countries. As the corporation looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where attractive design, hardware, software, and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, our partners’ over 7,000 employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that leads the market and break barriers between people and technology.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, a free cafeteria on workplace
- Being part of a strong team that highly respects, likes and trusts each other to deliver class A results
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Regular social events and team building activities
- Full support from the Prague branch and the headquarters in Western Europe
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- All relevant training and coaching and on the job
- Career growth opportunities
- Projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Other specifics to be discussed during an interview
As the E-Commerce Operations Specialist, you will be a key player in the operation and organization of the company digital store. Been responsible for updating and maintaining our product catalog across multiple online platforms and apps worldwide. From product launches to marketing campaigns, major feature changes to daily product updates, your work will directly impact the experience for millions of customers across the world who visit the Online Store every single day.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant e-commerce background with experience updating and maintaining a complex product catalog or inventory system, and be comfortable navigating and organizing large data sets.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be
- Collect, edit, and upload of product images
- Support with the Content Management Systems (CMS) and category/product level maintenance of the website
- Create and maintain product pages and promotions on the Magento platform in multiple sites/languages
- Localize and upload visual merchandising materials(Sales offers activities/bundles…)
- Synchronize product information between the Company Global Website and the Company store
- Update home page/category page content
- At ease with analytical data management (excel)
- Ability to select, brief & drive effectively agencies
AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE…
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or similar suitable field of qualifications.
- You are fluent level of spoken English and strong writing skills
- You have previous E-Commerce experience in a similar role with daily usage of a CMS tools
- Previous International Sales website maintenance and Marketing assets management experience
- Strong skills in CMS tools, Microsoft Office suite and ideally Magento
- Basics of HTML
You are extremely detail oriented, structured and strategic in your approach, and comfortable with change in a dynamic work environment.
Your current soft skills and the required ones to succeed in this role are to be discussed during the interview with us.