Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 53.000 CZK – 60.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of Czech and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
- You will lead the implementations & initiatives of Electronic data interchange (EDI) with new customers and guiding other teams.
- You will analyze and provide specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and mappings.
- You will be primarily responsible for all the Electronic data interchange (EDI) initiatives with existing business partners across Europe (France, Netherland, Belgium)
- You will maintain and support all onboarded customers on daily basis.
KEY ASSETS THE ROLE WILL BRING YOU
- Getting unique expertise in SAP ERP & external application (Bassware)
- IDOC message structure & MasterData set up understanding and advance knowledge.
- Direct cooperation with the external business line.
- Knowledge and experience in supply business processes (order management, invoicing and MasterData among others)
SUCCESSFUL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- A degree in business/ information technology/computer information systems/system engineer or related disciplines
AND / OR
- Previous experience working in an ERP/ERO/ERA/SAP environment.
- Computer skills (MS Office Expert user (VBA will be a great advantage)
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Able to coordinate many different tasks/projects at the same time.
- Problem solve planning and leading of the issue resolving.
- Strong business sense.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Coordination of internal stakeholders & involved team in the process.
- Advance level of English oral and written.