Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 50.000 CZK – 60.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of Czech and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
This position is the key link between the Internal Communications Team and the Employer Branding Team. The goal is to speak with one voice when inspiring our colleagues inside the organization and attracting talent from the outside world. Responsible for source inspiring stories from the business that we portray to the outside world and that brand ourselves as a company that people want to work for in Europe and that help us to heighten the company reputation.
CHALLENGES, ACCOUNTABILITIES and PROFESSIONAL ASSETS THIS ROLE WILL BRING YOU
Challenges and Accountabilities
- The position requires to be able to work independently in sourcing content that will represent our clients’ business in Europe – pending content approval of Reporting Managers in Europe.
- The position requires a professional able to operate independently in decision making during interaction with talents on EVP channels while communicating with them effectively.
- You will be responsible for ensuring consistency of employer branding and implementation of our global EVP toolkit.
- The position requires to provide analytics across all EVP channels that allows success monitoring.
- The position requires supporting EVP manager Europe to make sure activities are completed on time and a back-up is in place.
- The position requires independent management of EVP channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, …) so EVP manager Europe can focus on strategy.
- Responsible for sourcing employee stories from the different BUs that we can use for internal and external channels
- Experience and accountability in Headcount Management, turnover, ZBB.
- Experience and accountability in Content performance (especially with external channels)
- Full accountability and experience in interactions on social channels.
- Experience and accountablity in effective Talent Attraction strategies (Internal – External)
- Experience in communication with Supervisory Levels at European scope
SUCCESSFUL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
University degree in a related field.
AND / OR
- 2+ years’ previous experience in similar role/position and related field.
- Able to work independently with high sense of responsibility.
- Highly diligent.
- Able to work effectively across teams on internal international level as well as in external communications.
- Able to build great relationships, build bridges, gain trust to source stories from the business Technical competencies.
- Highly skill in storytelling.
- High knowledge on branding and EVP.
- Sound understanding of digital channels.
- Technically savvy in order to develop the role with full autonomy.