Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 95.000-110.000 CZK DOE (depending on your profile caliber).
- Yearly bonuses & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
This position is part of new Digitalisation Hub in Prague and the role is to Lead the Technical Delivery and Technical Strategy implementation for Europe Finance projects and Products (for Control, Treasury, and Sales Finance) and act as a partner of Finance Product owners on Solutions side.
- Lead technical implementation and operational IT support (incl. licenses spend management).
- For finance products (e.g. HighRadius, Blackline, Runbook, Nakisa, Celonis etc.).
- Responsible to execute Solutions operating model procedures, incl. obtaining of Solutions Review board approval, conducting GDPR / security/compliance assessments as required.
- Facilitate the collaboration with other technical and product teams within EUR and Global Solutions, Solutions stakeholders management.
- Accountable for development team performance and acts as a point for escalation from Solutions side.
- Accountable for preparation of releases, raising relevant requests (incl. FFID requests for SAP) and aligning upon or obtaining necessary approvals from (incl. BEC, TAB, and CAB, exceptional approvals).
- Build a technical roadmap for Finance products, explore and lead the implementation of new technical capabilities, features, and innovations
- Responsible for relationships management with external tech vendors, contracting and budget management on Solutions side
- Application lifecycle management for Finance digital products (incl. decommissioning of legacy applications).
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in Finance and/or IT projects.
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus.
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or IT.
- Technical skills: SaaS applications in Finance domain, SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point).
- Anaplan is a big advantage.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of application lifecycle management, basic understanding of systems integration, data design, network & infrastructure.
- Good communication skills.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!