Our client is breaking new ground by designing, developing and manufacturing the world’s toughest off-road buses. In the iconic fleet it makes the world’s most capable heavy-duty off-road bus and the new product launched signals the brand’s fearless ambition to grow further into the global heavy duty 4×4 minibus market. The brand was released in 2016, developing and manufacturing heavy-duty off-road 4×4 buses in a purpose-built factory in Slovakia. Our client operates and sell in global markets to customers in heavy industry, utility and government service sectors. Warranty and service back-up is provided in all markets with the fastest response times in the sector. Working in partnership with leading manufactures on key chassis and powertrain technology ensures that every product has ultimate durability, reliability, serviceability, value and, of course, toughness engineered in. BUILT FOR THE WORLD’S TOUGHEST JOBS.
- Competitive salary offer in line with your professional calibre
- Performance bonuses
- Being part of fast-growing company
- Being part of an international business endeavor
- Daily interaction with colleagues around the world
- Participate in company transformation in the Czech Republic
- Supportive and directly accessible shareholders
- Being part of an ambitious and dynamic working environment
This is a role for a fully operational Finance Manager within our client holding company and its subsidiaries in Slovakia and Ukraine (later – “COMPANY”). The principal place of employment shall be the office located in Prague, Czech Republic, although regular travel may be required to Slovakia and throughout the world due to business strategies and in order to perform his/her responsibilities.
WITHIN YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Control over the completeness, accuracy, and timely submission of financial statements (FS) of the holding company and its subsidiaries in Slovakia and Ukraine;
- Approval of the accounting policies of the Group of companies and document flow;
- Update policies if system or processes changed
- Communication with the Accounting partners and Auditors in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Ukraine on all accounting (auditing) issues;
- Control over timely preparation and submission of original documents within the Group of Companies;
- Participation in the preparation of contracts and other documents relating to the business;
- Cash-flow management involving various financial institutions and trade finance tools.
- Review and implement financial policies;
- Accounts payable and receivables management;
- Organization of the management reporting;
- Ensuring cost control and ensuring the efficient use of resources;
- Liquidity management.
- Control over the completeness, accuracy, and timely submission of reporting to tax authorities of the holding company and its subsidiaries in Slovakia and Ukraine;
- Tax planning (VAT, CIT, PIT, and others);
- Timely identification, assessment and analysis of possible tax risks, and the development of proposals for their leveling.
- Coordinate customs procedures with tax obligation in international trade
- VAT consulting of business entities and verification of new non-routine deals.
- Standardization of routine process
- ERP tuning for all financial needs
- Design effective budget models for the entire Group of companies;
- Planning of necessary investments and its returns;
- Incremental profit planning;
- Conducting an analysis of investment projects, risks, profitability, efficiency of investments;
- Ensuring the management of the financial planning system and budgeting of individual areas of activity of the company and the group of companies as a whole;
- Control of financial indicators;
- Conducting economic analysis of financial activity of the company;
- Working Capital management;
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget;
- Present annual budgets to senior managers and owners;
- Forecast future budget needs;
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period;
- Suggest spending improvements that increase profits;
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations;
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines;
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives;
- Compile or develop materials (business plan, ROI analysis, cash flow etc) to submit to granting or other funding organizations, banks, investors, etc;
- Identify and build relationships with potential investors;
- Preparation for IPO as Asian Market.
KEY PRIORITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Deep analysis of current situation of the company finance and documents flow. Identification risks and step by step evaluation of problems that are against effective involving of financial resources.
- Fund raising and cash-flow management. Supporting of Project-based deals.
- Closing the fiscal year 2020;
- Implementation of a single ERP system in all brunches;
- Build an effective financial department team with hiring of people that suitable for providing fast and high-quality results.