If you are looking for an opportunity in international Trade, FMCG, Logistics or similar field you have come to the right place! Currently, we are offering such opportunities with one of our major clients in the Czech Republic with a very limited number of positions to be filled before the end of 2019 and potentially also in January 2020 (this to be confirmed).
Our client is welcoming various backgrounds in terms of studies or previous experience, and we are here to assist you in everything we can for you to be successful in the interview, selection process and beyond!. So let’s get started by providing you more information, the rest is for you to decide if you are up for getting onto the career track!
Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force are their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 46.000 CZK – 50.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber).
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team
- International working environment with the use of Czech and foreign languages
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by
As Order and Inventory Management Specialist, you are responsible for managing the stock levels of company’s products. You will be taking care of a portfolio of customers and ensure the best service by preventing out of stocks and balance the stock levels according to the customer’s needs.
You will be in close contact with our commercial supply and inventory deployment team to align on the right strategy. As a Specialist, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for client and product-related processes while analyzing and solving complex issues.
You are responsible for Customer Experience and Supply Chain within the internal company processes and clients in Europe(no outsourced environment).
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Fluent/Native Polish and advance to fluent English
- University education preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Logistics/ International Trade or relevant field.
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP / SAP environment
- Highly customer-oriented mindset
- Strong coordinating, analytical skills
- Strong self-organization and time management skills.
- Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities.
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Self-starter, a team player ready to work hard and learn more
- High energy & positive attitude
You speak Polish but not sure if you meet the requirements?