Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 45.000-50.000 CZK.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- The opportunity of traveling and training abroad.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
Inventory Deployment Senior Specialist is responsible for managing the stock levels of company’s products. You will be taking care of a portfolio of customers and ensure the best service by preventing out of stocks and balance the stock levels according to the customer’s needs.
You will be in close contact with our commercial supply and inventory deployment team to align on the right strategy. As a Specialist, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for client and product-related processes while analyzing and solving complex issues.
You are responsible for Customer Experience and Supply Chain within the internal company processes and clients in Europe(no outsourced environment).
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Fluent/Native French and advance to fluent English.
- University education preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Logistics/ International Trade or relevant field.
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP / SAP environment.
- Highly customer-oriented mindset.
- Strong coordinating, analytical skills.
- Strong self-organization and time management skills.
- Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Self-starter, a team player ready to work hard and learn more.
- High energy & positive attitude.
You speak fluent French but not sure if you meet the requirements?