WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
A Fortune 300 corporation, a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, supporting services, and internal operations. In constant growth and based in a new state of the art building and in one of the best locations in Prague.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Between 40.000 to 55.000 CZK based on your experience or knowledge
- Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and flexible working hours.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Easily accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events, team building activities, and team gatherings.
- State of the art office building in a centric Prague area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This position plays a critical part in the company’s month-end close process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements. This role is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Reporting in accordance with Local Bulgarian GAAP
- Fixed assets & assets under constructions
- Cooperation with external/internal auditors
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
- Various reports distribution
- Identifying and suggesting process improvement opportunities
- Complying internal policies and procedures
- Supporting internal and external audits as requested
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the tasks assigned
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders, Industry Vertical and Business Partners
THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Finance / Accounting / Economics or Business Administration degree is preferred OR alternatively
- Previous working experience in (GL, AP, AR or fixed assets) in full-time basis
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures uder Bulgarian GAAP
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- It will be a great advantage to have previous knowledge of SAP R3 FI/CO, BW, SRM, LN
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English + Bulgarian or Russian
- Customer orientation skills and client-focus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness, and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!