Our client is breaking new ground by designing, developing and manufacturing the world’s toughest off-road buses. In the iconic fleet it makes the world’s most capable heavy-duty off-road bus and the new product launched signals the brand’s fearless ambition to grow further into the global heavy duty 4×4 minibus market. The brand was released in 2016, developing and manufacturing heavy-duty off-road 4×4 buses in a purpose-built factory in Slovakia. Our client operates and sell in global markets to customers in heavy industry, utility and government service sectors. Warranty and service back-up is provided in all markets with the fastest response times in the sector. Working in partnership with leading manufactures on key chassis and powertrain technology ensures that every product has ultimate durability, reliability, serviceability, value and, of course, toughness engineered in. BUILT FOR THE WORLD’S TOUGHEST JOBS.
- Competitive salary offer in line with your professional caliber.
- Performance and generous sales-bonus structure.
- Being part of a fast-growing company.
- Growing professionally through international business endeavors.
- Dynamic interaction with colleagues around the world.
- Participation in multi-region company transformation.
- Supportive and directly accessible shareholders and management.
- Being part of a fast-paced growing team.
- Opportunity to travel globally.
- Tangible opportunities for career growth.
This is a key strategic role in the company’s growth, and your efforts will be noticed right from day one. There is considerable potential to increase current market share worldwide with both new and existing customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion and from developing our sales networks in existing markets. The Global sales Executive will be responsible for the creation and expansion of sales network to maximizing sales revenue through a network of international distributors, dealers and agents (existing and newly established), as well as developing direct customer accounts with existing and new customers. The position will involve a high degree of international travel. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has worked in a similar role for an automotive or production company.
Within your responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan and strategy for the company’s products at the international market.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search for international sales leads.
- Establish relation through daily contact with sales network, personal visits, organizing events etc.
- Train key sales positions at distributor network.
- Create motivation program for sales personalities and distributor entities for better sales and higher performance.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Control of execution of Action Planned agreed with Distributor Entity.
- Provide timely feedback to CEO and Owners regarding international sales performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications.
- Maintain accurate records of all international pricing and sales activities.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations to distributors, dealers’ agents and customers.
- Control expenses to meet budget.
- Participate in development of ERP system tune CRM module for sales teams all through company structure.
- Insure that all international sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations and proposals.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the international market area.
- Design and recommend international sales and marketing strategies.
- Set short- and long-term international sales goals.
- Be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
- Be familiar with international Automotive concepts, practices, procedures and constantly update such knowledge.
- Have knowledge about all components and process that exist in company models.
- Extend and keep up to date personal knowledge in product/technics/Engineering of product.
- Keep informed of partners on marketing/technology updates.
- Easy conflict situations.
- Arrange participation in tender procedures.
- Extend personal network.
- Analytics of competitors and their actions/trends models.
- Approach to end users/prices/keep records of feedback and monitor after-sales.
- Develop key relationships with international customers.
- Achieve pre-defined international sales targets.
- Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Lead and Coordinate all international shipping, distribution and delivery with Supply Chain group.
- Coordinate all international sales efforts with our subsidiaries, distributors, dealers and agents.
- Manage and direct a sales force to achieve global sales and profit.
- English and German fluent level
- Previous sales experience is a MUST
- University degree in Economics, Business Management or Mechanical Engineering
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated, driven, reliable
- Strategic planning skills
- Presentation skills
- Outside of box thinking