Our partner is Financial Intelligence Innovator and a leader in the modernization of investment management, from risk to return. The combination of the group’s world-class indices and best-of-breed analytics, underpinned by technological expertise and customer-driven innovation, enables its clients to achieve competitive advantage in a rapidly changing marketplace. Our client cooperate with the world’s largest financial products issuers, capital owners and asset managers with key locations all around the world.
- Outstanding employer pedigree in the Banking Sector.
- From 90.000 CZK per month DOE (depending on your profile caliber).
- Yearly bonus.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- Premium working location.
- State of the art office building.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
As Head of Billing & Collections you join a Finance department, where you will have a dedicated focus on the management of the Billing, B2B Collections and Accounts Receivables processes and operations. The role reports directly to the Head of Revenue Management who is based abroad, providing you opportunities to interact with our teams in Prague, London, New York, and others locations.
- Overall responsibility for Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable for team.
- Lead and set objectives for the Billing & Collections team that align with the Finance department’s goals.
- Manage and monitor day to day Billing team activities (calculation and invoicing of fees, customer support and administration. ensure billing readiness for all contract types, manage contract and master data administration in various IT systems, first point of contact for customers and Sales regarding Accounts Receivable balances).
- Manage and monitor day to day Collection activities (review of AR balances to ensure timely collection via regular communication and follow up with the customer and Sales, performance of credit checks, dealing with clients in non-payment cases).
- Produce insightful reporting and analytics (KPI’s, billing backlog, Accounts Receivable and ageing, Collections, forecasting )
- Ensure high-quality process documentation and internal control framework.
- Ensure billing is complete, accurate and timely. Ensure timely collections.
- Support, mentor, and train a small team up to 5 people.
- 5 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Industry experience in financial services an advantage.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Economics, Accounting or Banking.
- Strong team management and negotiation skills. Highly numerate with problem-solving and solutions focus.
- Self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel).
- ideally with additional knowledge in SAP CRM 7 and R3 or similar IT systems.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software- SAP ECC S4 Hana.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports in Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), German language an advantage but not required.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-location setup and global organization.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!