Our partner is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Information Technology is fundamental to the corporation success and having highly integrated and automated systems running reliably with outstanding performance is paramount to the global business, allowing companies and investors access and control to global capital markets transactions. IT designs, builds and shape the technological infrastructure of our client and connecting 16 other stock exchanges around the world to work as one. Over 1,800 IT professionals implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, ensuring the competitiveness of the entire market trading worldwide.
- Outstanding employer pedigree in the Banking Sector.
- From 90.000 CZK per month DOE (depending on your profile caliber).
- Yearly bonus.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- Premium working location.
- State of the art office building.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
Finance Operations is the central operational hub for core finance processes of all major legal entities of the group. Finance Operations covers P2P Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Legal Entity Closing, and Statutory Reporting for approximately 70 legal entities especially in Germany and Luxembourg. At our location in Prague we have three teams: General Accounting Services & Banks, a Master Data Management Team, and a Vendor Invoice Management and Asset Processing Team.
As Head of Master Data you will be responsible for managing a team of 10+ specialists, leading a team for the correct and timely maintenance of product master data in ERP SAP R/3 and – in tight collaboration with Central Billing – for the respective process definition. Due to an intense level of cooperation and communicative exchange with other teams across Europe, there will be a wide range of tasks.
- Organize the day to day business of Master Data team.
- Monitor the quality of operational processes based on KPIs and initiate improvements where appropriate.
- Continuously identify potential for efficiency improvements.
- Manage a positive relationship with stakeholders in Luxembourg and Frankfurt, such as Accounting, Purchasing, and IT.
- Coach and develop your team members.
- Represent the MD domain in our SAP S4 Hana migration project.
- Management of projects in process improvements, automations, etc.
- At least three years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting standards.
(university degree in Finance, ACCA or equivalent certification is a plus)
- Good working experience with SAP ERP is a must.
- Good organizational skills with a sense of prioritization and ability to quickly adapt to new urgencies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong networking skill.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- French and German language skills will be a very strong asset.