Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of more than 50 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 5.500 EUR – 7.000 EUR per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of foreign languages.
- Training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a well-connected area of Lille.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for adequate implementation of the People cycle within the local organization
- Reviews recruitment needs, advice local line management and sources appropriate service
- Helps defining learning/development programs for employee groups
- Co-operates with line managers on defining and implementing effective organization.
- Co-operates on effective development of the organization, manages and drives local consistency in organizational design, job banding, rewarding and performance management (target setting) process in commercial/support/management area.
- To actively support company culture and values roll-out
- Responsible for consistent implementation and regular evaluations of policies, rules, practices
- Understands the needs of the business and ensure the recruitment process follows local standards, measurement, and policies by managing the internal and external recruitment processes together with the recruitment partner organization
- Local SPOC for recruitment partner during the hiring process, occasionally conducting interviews, participating in AC’s
- Act as a backup person for the processes assigned by the Line Manager
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Overseeing local facility and Payroll and Reward processes
- Escalation point for Sales, Marketing and Logistics Managers
- Representative of People Topics on the Local forums and local meetings (ManCom)
- Internal Company Meetings People Topics coordination
- Local People Meetings Support and coordination
- To actively support setting targets for People department and organization and target and KPIs monitoring
- People dashboard
- Coordinates Engagement related activities for employees
- Lead one HR Business Partner Expert
THE COMPETENCIES OF THE PROFESSIONAL WE SEEK
Education & Experience
- University degree Experience ·
- 2 years experience or more as Business partner/ Client service role of HR function or relevant leadership experience
- English and French on Fluent level
- Human Resource Skills
- Good knowledge of Labor law
- Ability to assess issues or problems, resolve adequately or escalate it when necessary to the People Director and/or management
- Demonstrates negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to adheres to deadlines.
- Good business acumen.
- Highly results-focused.