A fast-growing e-commerce company founded in Germany with presence already in several European major locations and expanding now operations from the Czech Republic. Already the largest e-commerce player in Central Germany by selling products to customers across Europe on leading platforms and through their own web shop. This company develops their own agile software, plan all logistics processes, and create their content in-house. With a working culture that challenges department boundaries, tries new ways, and brings new ideas and innovations.
- Very competitive remuneration in line with your professional caliber.
- Performance bonuses.
- All necessary working tools to succeed in your role.
- Seen how your efforts count and materialized before your eyes.
- Opportunity to drive the market expansion.
- Participate in company transformation in the Czech Republic.
- Being a strategic part of a market leader in the making.
- Supportive and directly accessible counterparts.
HR Manager is the strategic partner to the effective and efficient management of people in a company. He/she ensures that the company is able to achieve success through people. Managing the human capital and focusing on implementing policies and processes to help us build new business centre in Czech Republic. The role specialises in finding, recruiting, training, and developing employees, as well as maintaining employee relations and benefits.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for all areas of personnel administration.
- You define strategies for the search and selection of new employees.
- You support the implementation of initiatives and instruments in talent management.
- You advise and support managers and employees in HR topics.
- You support in building a strong employer brand.
- You analyze the effectiveness of personnel processes and instruments.
- Manage the full life-cycle of recruitment.
- Manage employee benefits, related implementation, and administration.
- Help to build and coordinate professional development and training programs.
- Assist management with performance measurement, coaching, counseling.
- Career development, performance improvement efforts.
- Onboarding and offboarding including exit interviews with local staff.
- Maintain a deep, functional knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, minimize legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
WE WOULD NEED YOU TO BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Degree in Economics, B.Management, HR, or IT.
- Proficiency in Czech and English, German is an advantage.
- Previous working experience in a like-for-like role.
- Experience in recruiting either from agency or in-house as well as in employee support.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and hands-on the job mentality.
- People skills and employer engagement know-how.
- Confident both in communication and appearance and high social competence.
We are sure the ideal candidate would bring much more and we are keen to hear it from you!
If you are in doubt if you meet all the minimum requirements please reach out anyway. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!