ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
For nearly 70 years, our client led the way in defining the future of business solutions and is proud to be named to FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list for 12 consecutive years*.
They are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a team, manage their own workload and have exposure to working towards contract agreements and service levels.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for French or German or Polish or Czech speaking clients. Ensures that all payroll, HR, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). Additional duties include customer service interactions via phone and email exchange. A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success.
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision and that takes from 3 to 6 months before you start working independently.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD BE
- University Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ HR or other relevant
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills
- Accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Client mindset orientation with good communication skills
- Good Written communication skills
- Fluent level of English and advanced German
WE OFFER YOU
- A Competitive basic salary and extensive corporate benefits package
- Including language courses
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive training and coaching
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive social and working environment