Our client is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Our Prague subsidiary has over 200 staff from more than 25 countries and is still growing.
- 75.000 – 100.0000 CZK DOE (depending on the caliber of your profile).
- Corporate benefits and bonuses.
- Additional holidays, sick days, and home office options.
- Growing responsibilities across EMEA.
- Project management and new strategies creation.
- Supportive management and colleagues.
- Exceptional company culture.
- State of an art building in Prague centre.
The HR Solutions Functional Team Leader, Talent Acquisition (TA) will enable a best-in-class employee experience by providing functional expertise and operational leadership to a team responsible for answering general employee HR questions, resolving people-related issues, executing on HR policies, fostering inclusiveness, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
In this role you will establish and lead an international team of diverse, caring, insightful, and qualified HR Specialists and Reps, who will deliver high-quality and high-touch services to our employees. Services that fall within this team’s responsibility include recruiting operations, as well as all sourcing and recruiting execution for plant manufacturing and direct labor roles.
This role works closely with key partners, including the HR Business Partner function, the Employee Experience Practice Lead and CoE Program Owners to design effective delivery strategies. You will also assess and drive performance across HR systems, administrative processes, employee experience trends, etc., to implement enhancements in support of continuous improvement in areas of employee experience, process efficiency and effectiveness, and team engagement.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee recruiting operations and related processes, driving streamlined processes globally.
- Align with HR and TA strategic goals to lead an organization of deep subject-matter expertise and innovative solutions to collaborate on TA programs, processes, technology, and people.
- Manage the HRS TA team while driving a high level of customer service.
- Utilize technology, continued process improvements, and data to enable informed decision making to establish a robust service catalogue.
- Partner with CoE Practice Leaders, CoE Program Owners, and other HR Solutions locations/hubs to design consistent processes, reports, dashboards, and analyses to support achievement of HR and CoE strategies.
- Support the operationalization of new services and facilitate effective transition of knowledge/work from HRBP and CoE functions to global/regional HR shared services teams.
- Measure the effectiveness of HR service delivery by developing and ensuring execution of Key Performance Indicators and other performance measures.
- Focus on continuous improvement for adding new services or improving existing ones.
- Guarantee adherence to all policies, procedures, and practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Oversee Recruiting service delivery operations, respond to policy exceptions and resolve service issue escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organization Development, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR experience within a matrixed organization.
- A minimum of 3 years of Talent Acquisition experience including managing recruiting and sourcing processes, and in-depth knowledge of the TA industry and technology trends, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of 1 year of leadership experience, including managing a team of direct reports.
- Ability to influence others, delegate, lead, coach, and mentor in a virtual or co-located team-based environment.
- Skilled in effectively and professionally addressing employee issues and concerns, with strong executive presence.
- Ability to understand technical data and work flows across multiple systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including demonstration of agile and innovative thinking.
- Proven relationship management experience with the ability to develop trust and influence positive outcomes.
- Experience leading multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a pragmatic approach and results orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in English.
- Skilled in effectively and professionally addressing employee issues and concerns, with strong executive presence