Our client is a global leading corporation in Health Care, S&P MidCap 400 Indexmember with over 125 years of history, holding an innovative portfolio of brands, products, and services generating over $2,5 billion a year, employing over 12.000 professionals in over 150 countries, and growing. Today with over 30 well-known brands and cutting-edge technology solutions our client is increasing its operations in Prague by offering unique opportunities to top talent to join its Human Capital.
- Very competitive monthly remuneration in line with candidate caliber, experience, and knowledge.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Onsite and Hybrid Mode.
- International working environment.
- Tangible and agile track career development.
- All necessary training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team-building activities.
The Human Resources Generalist supports and facilitates the human resource processes for our global client companies within Germany. This role will support day-to-day core HR operations including, but not limited to, employee life cycle, benefits, and other administrative activities and processes as required. They shall also act as a resource and guide stakeholders on local compliance and legal requirements. Lastly, this role will support HRIS-related queries and entries.
Within your role some of your responsibilities:
- Assist in all HR processes for the different OpCo’s hosted in Germany to create standard work and comply with local statutory requirements in coordination with other departments and functions (payroll, benefits, finance, procurement etc.)
- Supports in HR operations and employee lifecycle activities including, but not limited to recruitment activities, contract and addendum creation, payroll notification, NHO coordination, termination and employment certificates.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leaves of absence; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; and training and development in local language as required.
- Monitors and coordinates EHS and occupational medicine requirements (training, medical visits, appointments) and other labor risk prevention initiatives.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licenses and certifications.
- Ensures WorkDay is accurate and actions are completed within required timeframes. Supports the assigned business group in Workday-related maintenance and queries.
- Ensures physical and digital filing is maintained in line with local requirements.
- Ensures Company policy, procedures and standards are applied consistently.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
THE FITTING PROFILE
- Fluency in German and English language.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and policies.
- Good knowledge of German labor law.
- Confident with excellent communication skills.
- Positive mindset.
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Good judgment and navigation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of M.Office packages.