A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers across over 90 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions, this corporation has become a global player in the financial stock markets industry, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague.
- A very generous basic salary (amount to be determined depending on experience).
- Permanent employment contract.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- Contribution to public transportation.
- Pension and life insurance contribution.
- Meal vouchers.
- Leisure and sport benefits.
- Continuous professional & personal development.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team-building activities.
- International, stable and friendly environment with the daily use of foreign languages.
- Offices located in a very centric part of Prague, with easy connection to trams, underground and buses.
- Extensive amenities in the area e.g: cafes, restaurants, banks all types of shops.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the daily index calculation and configuration; monitor consistency and correctness of those, as well as the distribution and communication to customers and third-party providers.
- Monitor data feeds; identifies changes and coordinate solutions.
- Manage the research and implementation of corporate actions for equities.
- Manage data: sourcing, cleansing, and organizing of corporate events, reference and ownership data.
- Coordinates ongoing index changes and performs periodic reviews of the stock and financial indices.
- Ensure update of data and client information in a timely manner.
- Handle direct client requests and provides effective and timely 2nd level incident support and resolution for index data matters and fixes daily quality issues, including clarifications with existing sources.
- Coordinate with other departments, especially IT, in order to ensure high data quality through systematic analyses of concepts and implementation possibilities.
- Document processes and workflows in the index operation team.
- The Index Operations Section is organized in shifts across 2 locations (Zurich and Prague) and covers a time zone from 07:00 to 23:00 CET.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU
- Hold a University degree (bachelor) in finance, mathematics, economics or IT-related subjects.
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills and know-how in financial markets.
- Be familiar with the use of reference and market data applications
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (especially: Excel; Access)
- VBA and SQL or other advanced IT knowledge are great advantage.
- Have a solid command of written and verbal in English.
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish, and Chinese or any Asian language would be a strong advantage.
- Are a team player with a customer-orientated attitude, and the ability to act as a proactive, independent team player
- Be able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks time-efficient and autonomously in parallels and work on tight deadlines.
- Has strong organizational skills, capability to prioritize and follow established guidelines.
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!