WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines serving nearly 6,000 private and public sectors across 70 countries. The operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- From 100.000 CZK / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package including home office.
- All necessary tools and support to develop your role
- International working environment.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- The usual free refreshments in the workplace.
- The offices are based in a state of the art office building in centre of Prague and central Bohemia.
More benefits to be discussed…
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
You will be responsible for planning and executing marketing programs–e.g. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, digital marketing, event marketing, reputation support and sales enablement –to drive the industry go-to-market strategy in support of Industry revenue targets and sales goals for USA Region. And to develop, drive and evaluate regional industry marketing programs to build awareness and consideration, drive demand and advance pipeline for technology-driven business solutions.
Please notice that for this position we can only consider applicants who have free access to Czech Labour Market.
A sample of your responsibilities:
- Align industry marketing strategies with business priorities for industry-specifics
- Translate sales objectives
- Build, socialize and activate a dedicated marketing plan for each industry assigned
- Provide ongoing data and insights on assigned industries
- As part of an integrated team working with product management, you will manage Go-To-Market initiatives, messaging and timelines to support product launches
- Influence sales team on marketing role potential
- Social Media initiative contributions
- Demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements.
Further to be discussed
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
Previous industry experience in any of the following:
• Insurance • Healthcare & Life Science • Travel & Transportation or Hospitality • Banking & Capital Markets • Manufacturing • Public Sector • Consumer Industries and Retail • Energy • Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications
- BScin Marketing, Communications or Business required
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience; of which 3+ years in Demand Generation or general Marketing Programs role
- Experience working at or with creative agencies
- Agency and budget management experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms(Marketo)and marketing analytics
- Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience in leveraging online and social media technologies to drive awareness and build pervasive relationships
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team, fluid environment