Since the early ’90s, our partner has helped industry leaders such as Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris, and Sick AG capitalize on the potential of digital transformation and provide exceptional experiences for millions of customers. As a key partner, our client walks together in the process of Innovation & Strategy, UX, Marketing & AI, Commerce and Technology to the construction of digital units.
With a human capital of well over 800 colleagues in eleven locations worldwide based in Germany, India, Portugal, UK, China, and USA, what clearly unites the group is the courage to go new ways, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to pioneer the industry.
- 50.000 – 70.000 EUR gross/year (depending on skills/experience)
- Outstanding corporate benefits
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office possibility
- Training and career development program
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects
- Choosing your own opp system ( iOS or Windows)
- Paid transportation + bike
- Discounts on luxury products
- Team buildings (parties, ski trips, etc)
- German language courses
- An inspiring and supportive environment
The role develops sophisticated e-commerce solutions for very well known market leaders and global corporations. Our client use high-performance equipment and latest open source frameworks, the team works with state-of-the-art methods such as Scrum and TDD and they create complex web applications in Java. They are developing technical concepts as well as software and system architectures, therefore all your skills will enhance your individual career growth and further development.
THE SUPERHERO WE SEEK
Someone curious about new technologies and the possibilities it creates. Someone that enjoy’s working collaboratively in a team environment and creatively solve problems. Someone who wants to transform the way we work on the inside to improve the experience we deliver on the outside.
- You live Java and you do not look for micro-services with the magnifying glass but you see the big picture
You are familiar with DevOps and are with development-related tools like Jenkins / Git / SonarQube
- You can build the bridge to frontend development
- You have analytical and process-oriented skills
- You are confident English speaker
- You can cooperate across different teams and share knowledge
Have we caught your attention just for a minute? feeling like chatting to us and find out more facts and features before to move on? Reach out to us! We are listening…