WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines serving nearly 6,000 private and public sectors across 70 countries. The operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- From 45.000 CZK / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package including flexible working hours.
- All necessary tools and support to develop your role
- International working environment.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- The usual free refreshments in the workplace.
- The offices are based in a state of the art office building in center of Prague and central Bohemia.
More benefits to be discussed…
We are now looking for students or graduates who with a passion for Java or .NET frameworks and who want also increase their knowledge in the subject of the application support – no prior experience in the role is needed.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on exclusive international projects and work side by side with our own experienced team and client’s team in Northern Europe ( Denmark, Germany, Switzerland) and South East Asia.
THE IDEAL JOB IF YOU HAVE
- Students or Graduates from Technical Universities majoring in Information Technology;
- Previous Experience ( max 1 year ) in a working environment or IT projects ( even short term ) would be a plus;
- Intermediate English and fluent Czech/ Slovak or vice-versa;
- The desire to work in software development as well as application support
- Availability to travel in case is needed ( less than 10% per year )