WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Very competitive remuneration: 45-55.000 CZK per month DOE (depending on profile and experience)
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Continuous professional & personal development
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive, social, dynamic & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation a walking distance to shopping center
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Irretrievable debts can affect cash flow, drain resources, and impede business efficiency. Every major business has effective cash flow procedures in place, and this includes strategies and policies to ensure Irretrievable recoveries.
After all, outstanding invoices can be a company’s biggest “asset” and you will have a key function on turning this asset into cash to enable the business to progress.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- By monitoring the portfolio of irretrievable debt receivables including new cases, and manage and reduce the number of cases to the targeted level.
- By preparing the irretrievable debt case – collect relevant documentation, invoice copies, and other relevant documentation to prove the amount of the debt.
- You will also analyze the irretrievable debt case – check for any outstanding payments, possible disputes, differences not resolved and account reconciliation and initiate resolution with internal departments whenever it is possible.
- You will also be in contact with the relevant customer and conduct direct negotiations in order to assist both parts, at times involving Sales team to receive the debt payments
- Calculate the business cases of irretrievable debt litigation via 3rd party agency or if necessary in court.
- Following-up regularly with 3rd party agencies and legal department on irretrievable debts recovery actions, key due dates and monitor the payments received.
- And when applicable prepare the proposal to write-off the relevant irretrievable debts based on (International Financial Reporting Standards) IFRS rules and in line with local tax / legal regulations.
WHAT THIS JOB WILL BRING YOU
This role will improve your finance insights and overview while dealing with different types of accounts / financial disputes. It will give you an overview of how a global corporation is following up with their accounts on the financial status, all while you enjoy working in a multicultural team.
We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
THE RIGHT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IF YOU HAVE
- You have University degree in Finance, Business Administration, related field or.
- You have previous experience in finance/ accounting, risk management, commercial function, litigation OR customer/ client services experience.
- You have accounting/ finance knowledge and good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- You are fluent or native in Dutch or French with at least a communicative level of English.
- You love taking on challenges and finding solutions.
- You are patient, levelheaded, and cool under pressure. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll know how to ask, or dig until you find it.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain complicated things in a simple manner, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing.
- You pay attention to the details. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you can adapt quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches. If a process doesn’t work, you can collaborate with others to improve it.
- You are motivated and curious. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re comfortable managing your time.