Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 75.000-95.000 CZK.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- The opportunity of traveling and training abroad.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
The job contains two main areas. The first part is people Management. Main tasks are: Recruitment, development of your team, execution of people routines and people cycle, engagement improvement and other people topics. The second part is the functional component. Main tasks are: Achieving of business KPI’s and SLA’s, process improvement, automation and standardisation of processes, participating in projects, running operational calls and meetings. You will be the back-up of the Process Manager. In this position you will learn and develop skills to manage people, you will learn the people and business cycle. You have the chance to improve your communication and presentation skills, working on projects and continuous improvement. You will get regular feedback from your Line Manager on your performance and you have access to trainings. You will work in a multinational environment and with stakeholders around the globe. You learn to take more responsibilities during your time as back-up for your Line Manager.
- Managing Logistics related processes for local, zone and global stakeholders.
- Overseeing effective functioning of processes to ensure achieving SLAs/KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Active involvement in operational calls and business reviews. Follow up issue solving for escalated items.
- Leading a team and leading Leaders and Experts. Size of the team can be up to 20 people.
- Be the back-up of the Line Manager.
- Perform other duties as requested by the direct Line Manager.
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements.
- Plan, define, coordinate monitoring, and manage team-level performance against the SLA/KPIs defined target service levels.
- Periodically review SLAs (both products and their targets) and define together with its supervisor’s action plans when SLAs are not aligned to agreed service level.
- Identify and ensure implementation of process and system enhancements to continuously improve operations.
- Together with Line Manager optimize the organizational structure, team member recruitment & selection, performance management.
- Identify and act upon ways to improve work processes, enhance quality, productivity and service.
- Design appropriate initiatives aimed at assuring that appropriate measures of Logistics performance.
- Ensure all team member training and development needs are met.
- Oversee team assignments, workload, training, engagement, overall performance and assume responsibility for the quality.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Analytical, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness, Leadership, and Negotiation skills.
- Flexibility, resilience, and stress resistance.
- Dynamic, fast learning, and result-oriented.
- Understanding of export logistics processes.
- 3-5 years of Experience in an FMCG Company.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and database systems.
- Proven team-leading skills.
- Following up on the performance of teams, directly and through supervisors.
- Experience with SAP ERP. Experience managing key performance indicators.
- Fluent English in speaking, reading, and writing.
When in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply! We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!
If you have landed on this page without visiting our home page, why not learning about us by watching our coolest intro?