ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
For nearly 70 years, our client leads the way in defining the future of business solutions. Proudly listed as FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list for 12 consecutive years*.
The corporation is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. It’s unmatched experience, deep insights and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
- A very generous basic salary, extensive corporate benefits package, and yearly bonuses.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Professional growth within the organization.
- Positive social and working environment.
- International working environment.
- State of the art office building in Prague centric location.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and Team Building Activities.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
The Team Manager is responsible for the service of B2B clients at World Class Service level, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities. This role requires someone who is passionate about helping the associates achieve their full career potential by providing the chance to have a real influence on the standard of service that they provide.
You will do it by:
- Providing them with needed training to perform their operational tasks with confidence.
- Preparing, implementing and monitoring annual individual development plans.
- Defining and managing yearly objectives and performance appraisals.
- Participating actively in selection of new hires.
- Generating weekly reporting of activities in internal time management tool.
The Client Services and Operations responsibilities will be:
- Organize the application support activities to meet the payroll schedule, to support the production and to ensure service continuity.
- Ensure that client services are provided at constantly high level and according to contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements.
- Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (SAP maintenance and configuration, responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
- Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
- Work closely with other Team Leads and HR in order to ensure new associates are recruited and trained consistently according to our standards.
- Identify Talent, work with Team Managers and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
- Develop and participate to the deployment of the Shared Services Center.
PROFILE REQUIREMENTS TO SUCCEED
- You will need to have a proven track record of managing people and performance in a client service technical environment, ideally 2+ years of prior management experience, focused on external customer service/support in Business to Business (B2B) area.
- You will be also experienced with SLA’s and KPI’s and with proven experience in achieving these targets.
- You must have outstanding people development skills and be able to clearly communicate at all levels.
- We are looking for fluent communication level of English language and German.
- Knowledge of SAP PY or HR modules is considered a strong advantage, as well as experience with management of technical teams.