Our partner is Financial Intelligence Innovator and a leader in the modernization of investment management, from risk to return. The combination of the group’s world-class indices and best-of-breed analytics, underpinned by technological expertise and customer-driven innovation, enables its clients to achieve competitive advantage in a rapidly changing marketplace. Our client cooperate with the world’s largest financial products issuers, capital owners and asset managers with key locations all around the world.
- Outstanding employer pedigree in the Banking Sector.
- Above average salary on the offer DOE (depending on experience).
- Yearly bonus.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- Premium working location.
- State of the art office building.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
This role is part of Market Data Services team and will produce high quality value-added content, by working closely with the Development, Research, Index, and Client Support business units.The output of the work will consist of producing a suite of daily-updated multi-factor risk models, quantitative indices, and multi-asset class data analytics.
The successful candidate will provide ongoing operational support for best-in-class index products to global sell-side, buy-side, hedge funds, and asset owner investors. The candidate will use quantitative and qualitative skills to manage the ongoing maintenance of index and data products, which include operational processes, data analysis, and quality assurance. The expected working hours for this position are from 10 am to 6:30 pm.
Within your role, some of your key tasks will be:
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks and data analysis to ensure validity of content produced and delivered to our clients, for both the analytics and indexing business lines.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for various index products with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Monitor financial markets and ensure the correct processing of corporate events, such as IPOs, M&As, stock splits, rights issues, and dividend distributions.
- Work closely with other team members based in the London, Hong Kong, and New York offices.
- Manipulate large amounts of financial data and use various tools to present and analyze results.
- Assist the Sales and Client Support teams in resolving data inquiries.
- Proactively look for opportunities to streamline processes wherever appropriate.
- Collaborate and communicate across all teams involved with Index and data production process.
THE IDEAL ROLE FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and with a geographically-dispersed team.
- Understanding and interest in Financial Markets and Information Technology.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, detail-oriented.
- Financial certifications, including CFA, FRM, and CAIA, are pluses.
- Experience with SQL, Python or other object-oriented programming language, VBA, UNIX/LINUX are very beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience with financial software (e.g. Bloomberg, Eikon) and financial databases are a good advantage.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!