WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR
Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of above 56 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 500 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 50 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Very competitive remuneration: 40-50.000 CZK per month DOE (depending on profile and experience)
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Continuous professional & personal development
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive, social, dynamic & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation a walking distance to shopping center
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
The Service Desk Agent Specialist is an active first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat or via Self Service requests. You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions and if required also deep dive analysis.
Within your role, you will be required to build case competency across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace (Windows, Virtual Desktop, peripheral technologies), within out application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration and printing. This is to enable and deliver a competent, fast and useful assistance to internal customers, either resolving the case or being able to advise how to solve the case. The job holder is expected to come with a high level of curiosity to learn various technology areas, combined with a customer service experience mindset to deliver a high customer satisfaction service.
The Service Desk Specialist is part of a multi language team with a diverse technology background and area of expertise for individual agents.
THE RIGHT CHANCE IF YOU HAVE
- Business orientated University studies or customer contact work experience
- No previous work experience but Information Technology studies or qualification
- C1 level of Dutch, German, French or Spanish and good level of English
- A good ability to understand computer systems, mobile devices, and other technology products
- Technical ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Experience and or motivation in working in a multi-national environment
- Customer-centric mindset and can do attitude
Dynamic, ownership and result oriented
Very good team player and able to work independently