Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 110.000-130.000 CZK.
- Yearly bonuses & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation.
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
A network architect has the overall responsibility for network designs and specifications to support business strategies using common tools. As a network architect you will research new technologies and solutions, and ensure appropriate levels of assurance. You plan, direct and coordinate activities, engaging with other stakeholders to manage and implement a program. You agree service level agreements (SLAs) and engage with third-party vendors.
You have an understanding of the following network technologies: LAN, WAN, wifi, data-centre LAN, SD networks, telephony, mobile solutions infrastructure, unified communications, network management solutions, network-specific security and remote access technologies and approaches.
As part of your role you coach and mentor associate network architects and network project managers where appropriate, while collaborating with engineers to make sure systems are practically designed.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- Work for an IT organization that has been outsourced to 3rd party vendors to a large extent.
- Located in Prague with daily interaction within a virtual organization spread across Western Europe, Russia, off-shore locations
- Work in a quick changing environment, where processes are often changing.
- Work for a multicultural organization that fosters diversity.
- Manage network topology on all three layers.
- Deliver against and develop internal best practices.
- Organization strategy
- You will be the focal point for Network and Voice solutions.
- You will design, review, and solution network and voice scope for our full Europe.
- To be the point of escalation and actively input into governance IT strategy.
- Cascade messages, standards, and best practices from other architecture teams.
- Champion new technologies and solutions.
- Coach and mentor network project managers and IT operations staff.
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- Have an understanding of all network technology including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, data centre LAN, SD networks, telephony, mobile solutions infrastructure, unified comms, network management solutions, and network-specific security and remote access technologies and approaches
- Experience with solutions such as Cisco, Arista, Mellanox, CLoudvision, NEO, Software Defined Networks in general, micro-segmentation + WAF ( VXlan available), Palo Alto, WLC’s, CUCM, MPLS, SDWAN, DWDM, and others
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!