Our partner is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Information Technology is fundamental to the corporation success and having highly integrated and automated systems running reliably with outstanding performance is paramount to the global business, allowing companies and investors access and control to global capital markets transactions. IT designs, builds and shape the technological infrastructure of our client and connecting 16 other stock exchanges around the world to work as one. Over 1,800 IT professionals implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, ensuring the competitiveness of the entire market trading worldwide.
- Outstanding renumeration.
- Yearly bonus.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- Premium working location.
- State of the art office building.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
HR team is responsible for over 1000 finance & IT colleagues located in Prague. We cooperate closely with European HQ as well as with other locations, such as Luxemburg, Cork or Singapore. As our future colleague you will be co-responsible for complex HR & payroll agenda. We cover complete payroll preparation and data management, while cooperating with external payroll provider in final calculation/payroll stages.
- Complex responsibility for payroll process: from data preparation and checks up to final reconciliation and validation of outputs at a final stage – in close cooperation with external payroll provider.
- Driving and supervising improvements of various payroll areas [overtimes/on call management, attendance management, reporting and SAP SF optimizations.
- Professional support for management & employee, advising on daily HR payroll topics.
- Partnering with other key stakeholders (External payroll provider, Tax advisors, Controlling team etc.).
- Participation in ongoing digitalization projects, close cooperation with global HR team.
- Reporting & data management on ad hoc basis – audits, ad hoc / regular reports, digitalization projects.
- Advanced experience in payroll / Relevant professional experience.
- Working knowledge of the labor code and related topics (with focus on the payroll area).
- Structured, positive, and self-organized personality.
- Very good English knowledge.
- Very good PC skills (MS Excel). Knowledge of SAP/ SAP SF is a strong asset.
- Functional knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.